Are food trucks open in Boston? All Food Trucks Are Now Closed.
Where are food trucks Boston?
- Multiple locations. Visit Website.
- 485 Cambridge St, Allston, MA 02134. Phone: 617-202-5864.
- 85 Bedford St, Boston, MA 02111.
- Phone: 781-640-2361.
- 1632 Beacon St, Brookline, MA 02446.
- 711 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02144.
- 9 Hibbard Rd Boston, MA 02458.
- 534 Main St, Winchester, MA 01890.
Are there food trucks in Boston? Established in 2011, Boston’s food truck program has grown to include over 95 food trucks occupying both public and private sites across Boston.
What permits are needed for a food truck in Massachusetts?
- permits from Inspectional Services and Fire.
- a Hawker and Peddler License.
- a Business Certificate.
- a Certificate of Liability Insurance.
- a business plan, and.
- a written agreement from your commissary.