What vehicle is best for a food truck?
- Ford Transit Full-Size Van. Ford Transit Van | Source: Ford.
- Volkswagen Westfalia Bus. VW Westfalia Bus | Source: Volkswagen via Facebook.
- Ford F-450 Cutaway.
- Freightliner Sprinter Crew Van.
- Alexander-Dennis Enviro400 Tourist Bus.
- Nissan NV2500 Cargo.
- Vespa Ape.
What kind of trucks are food trucks made out of? But what are some types of trucks used for food trucks? Well, the best types of vehicle people use for a food truck are ones that are often vintage and unique looking such as the VW Bettle Bus, Citroen H van or Airstreams. But there are many more iconic vehicles you will see on the food truck scene.
What do you need to run a food truck in NY? To sell food on the street, you must have a food vendor license, and your unit must have a permit. Permit holders and licensed vendors must keep their mailing address current with the NYC Health Department.
What are the different types of food trucks?
- Vegan Food Truck. Vegan dishes are making a splash in the food industry.
- Street Food Truck.
- Fast Food Truck.
- Ice Cream Truck.
- Freshly Caught Seafood Truck.
- Gourmet Burgers Food Truck.
- Taco Truck.
- Waffle truck.