Can food trucks drive around neighborhoods? Cities typically prohibit food trucks from doing business on public streets even if not obstructing traffic.
Where can I park my food truck NYC?
- Address: 1 Fordham Plaza. Bronx, NY 10458.
- Hours: Saturdays 12pm-7pm.
- Address: New York Hall of Science at Flushing Meadows.
- Hours: Saturdays 5pm-12am.
- Address: 160 Bay Street.
- Hours: Saturdays and Sundays 11:30am-8pm.
- Address: Fulton Street and Church Street.
- Hours: Fridays 11am-7pm.
How much is a permit for a food truck in NYC? The city charges a mere $200 for most food-cart permits, which must be paid every two years when they are renewed. But it only issues 3,100 year-round permits plus an additional 1,000 seasonal permits—not enough to satisfy demand.
What do you need to run a food truck in NY? To sell food on the street, you must have a food vendor license, and your unit must have a permit. Permit holders and licensed vendors must keep their mailing address current with the NYC Health Department.